For over 30 years Wirex has been one of the leading Polish producers of vertical sawmills (and other woodworking machines) based solely on band saw applications. The efficiency and reliability of their products have been confirmed with numerous prizes and medals both in Poland and internationally.
Applied technologies and solutions are well-proven but innovative, and advanced when compared to other worldwide manufacturers. By buying one of these products you choose the best quality for a reasonable price.
Wirex vertical sawmills and other devices offer a wide range of advantages, such as:
- low cost of installation and preparation of place where it is meant to operate
- flexible additional options you can choose from to build a machine that fully suits your needs
- power supply for the devices is very low, so there is no need for a transformer station
- instant operation on the machine right after installation
- better quality of sawn timber in comparison to traditional frame sawmills
- decreased waste amount.
CZP-4/A with chain conveyor process thin round wood of up to ø 400 mm. As a result, we obtain either one flitch with two planks and offcuts or three flitches at once.
CZP-4/A WZM can process either 1 flitch with two planks on both sides or 3 flitches at once. Perfect stability of cut is warranted by pneumatic down-holders.
CZP-4/A WZM may be offered as completion of the professional semi-automatic line for round wood processing. Offers significant optimization of cutting.